TOP Resources for Employers:
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): CDC.GOV
Texas Business Today: Quarterly Newsletter – Texas Economy is Bouncing Back
Workforce Solutions wants to help YOU get the best quality employees by providing a variety of services, including:
- Apprenticeship Training
- Business Services
- Fidelity Bonding Flier 1 and Fidelity Bonding Flier 2
- HYPE – Helping Youth Prepare for Employment
- Labor Market Info
- Skills Development Funds
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Presentation
Reports for Employers
- Employment Trends – Brazos Valley
Resources for Employers
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
- COBRA Information
- DARS Video
- Department of Labor, Occupational Safety, and Health Administration (OSHA): Has the goal of keeping individuals safe and healthy while on the job.
- Elderly Care – Caregiving by Employees: How your company is affected and some suggestions on minimizing the impact to your business.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS): Get information, instructions, and forms. This site can help answer your tax questions
- Library Resources: Small Business and Entrepreneurs
- Tax Credit Information
- Texas Administrative Code (TAC): The complete text of the Texas Administrative Code via the office of the Secretary of the State.
- Texas Workforce Commission: Information for job seekers, TWC customers, and employers