Business Services is a publicly-funded human resource service where all employers can conveniently access a network of information and services responsive to their individual needs.
Business Services serves all employers seeking employees and individuals seeking employment with priority given to veterans as established by laws and regulations. We also provide specialized services for all employers in the seven-county region.
Services provided include:
- Solutions to business needs;
- Posting jobs for employers;
- Matching job seekers’ skills to job postings;
- Evaluation of job seekers’ skill levels related to employability;
- Labor Market information to employers;
- Assistance with Tax Credit paperwork;
- Job Fairs and Rapid Response services for layoffs;
- Skills Development Fund.
To learn more about the Skills Development Fund and how you can get funding to assist with training for your workforce, please click here. For further questions, please contact Vonda Morrison at 979-595-2800.