The following services are available to you at no cost:
- Computer access to online job banks
- One-on-one assistance with online job searches for anyone – including individuals who have limited or no computer experience
- Job Fairs where you can meet and talk to local employers
- Workshops on resume writing, interviewing techniques and strategies for conducting a successful job search
- Career and labor market information
- Job search and career reference materials, telephones, copiers, printers, and fax machines
- Special equipment for the blind and hearing impaired
- Get your GED, improve your math and reading skills
- A wide variety of training customized to your needs!
All of these services are free to you and can be found at all of our Workforce Solutions Brazos Valley offices in Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Leon, Madison, Robertson, and Washington counties. For locations and operating hours, please click here.