The Orientation to Discrimination Complaint Procedures Form addresses discrimination complaint procedures for the programs listed below and services in the local workforce development area by Workforce Development Board and Its Contractors.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment & Training (SNAP)
- Child Care Services (CCS)
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA)
- Trade Readjustment Allowances (TRA)
- Non-Custodial Parent (NCP)
- Adult Education and Literacy (AEL)
Click Here To View the Orientation To Discrimination Complaint Procedures Form.